If you'd like to reschedule a class, you may do so as long as it is within the terms of a school's cancellation policy. You can find the school's policy on your receipt, on the course page or on the school's profile page. If you're still not quite sure where to find the cancellation/refund policy, this article may help you.
If you need to reschedule:
- Log in
- Hover over the human icon in the top right corner of your screen
- Select "My Courses"
- Select the course you'd like to reschedule
- Read through the course's cancellation policy underneath your list of courses
- Check the box "I have read and understood [School Name]'s Cancellation & Refund policy
- Check the box next to the action you're requesting (reschedule, credit, refund, policy exception, etc.)
- Submit your request
If we encounter any issues while processing your request, we’ll be in touch within 24 hours for clarification. If you don't hear from us, that means you're all set :)
If it's a last minute cancellation, we recommend you complete this form and also contact the school directly.
Please note, CourseHorse abides by all school cancellation policies, and we strongly advise familiarizing yourself with this before booking so that if you need to cancel you'll be aware of the restrictions.